Why we need your support
More reasons we need your support
- PDT is a gentle and effective treatment that destroys
tumours and cancerous cells.
- PDT is approved by the NHS and NICE.
- PDT trails continue for breast, pancreatic, sarcoma and bone cancers.
- PDT is already approved to treat mouth cancers. Throat cancer is our next realistic target.
- Successful trials for brain tumours have already started
in the UK, and research centres are ready to step up the work.
- Cervical, vulval, penile and anal cancers: early work
in the UK shows PDT's potential for patients to avoid mutilating surgery and radiotherapy.
PDT areas you decided to dontate to
Please move mouse over chart to reveal segment values